Welcome to Covina, a community for those exploring the magic, medicine, and mystery of the ancient goddess Hekate through personal inquiry, transcendent experiences, and natural magick.
Start your journey by becoming a Covina Member, which includes Hekate's Crossroads, our sanctuary dedicated to Hekate. This subscription includes membership in the Keeping Her Keys Read Along, Quotidia: The Daily Ritual, and Hekate's Well: The Healing Circle.
For those seeking a more structured experience, Covina offers three levels of study in courses, led by Cyndi Brannen, PhD, author, educator, and psychologist, and supported by a team of trained guides.
Covina unlocks the teachings in Dr. Cyndi's books, offering you a deeper exploration of Hekate and her deeper world.
STARTS FEBRUARY 27, 2022
Become a Covina Member to start your journey by subscribing to the available plan.
Generally, preference for admission to the Hekate's Keys Program of deep study is given to existing Covina Members.
Membership includes live gatherings, recorded lessons, resources, sharing circles, and chats.
- Hekate's Crossroads: The Sanctuary - includes recordings, written lessons, sharing circles, and seasonal live retreat weekends.
- The Keeping Her Keys Read Along - twice monthly live classes (until April 30, 2023), repository of recordings and articles, sharing circles, and chat.
- Quotidia: The Daily Ritual - our fabulous group for learning and sharing the daily practice of connection to Hekate's Sacred Flame, The Unifying The Three Selves Meditation, and The Enodia Oracle.
- Hekate's Well: Healing Circle - recorded classes, meditations, and other healing resources, plus a perpetual healing circle where you can seek support and offer it to those in need.
- Covina Center - the "office" where you'll find an all-member chat, announcements, and our library of articles on our unique Covina Culture, PLUS special events.
Includes ALL the features of membership, PLUS two live Zoom events/month, as well as recorded and written lessons, chat circles, sharing spaces, and more exclusive to Hekate's Keys.
Built around monthly themes rooted in the Keys of Hekate, with correspondences and archetypal explorations of the sacred feminine, along with psychospiritual inquiry and sacred creativity.
Hekate's Keys is the foundational program, offered as four seasonal courses. Lampadia is for seekers of deeper inquiry through an emphasis on the psychological aspects of the foundational program. It is taught as four seasonal courses as well. The Mystai is the advanced leadership training program that merges depth psychology with collaborative teaching and mentoring. It is only available to select graduates of Lampadia.
The curriculum is rooted in a sacred daily practice known as Quotidia, has it's heart in the sacred feminine, and wears the crown of personal empowerment through psychology, meditation, and creativity.
Covina comes from a Latin word meaning "to come together for a shared purpose". Of course, it also means "coven." Within the gates of the institute, you'll find the keys of psychology, spirituality and the deeper world merging at the crossroads of learning, transcendence, and community. We explore archetypes, astrology, dreams, mysticism, plant medicine, weaving them with psychological constructs for a unique healing journey. Based around a sacred daily practice of connection and meditation, Covina offers you a safe and supportive community, offering you the tools you need for healing into your unique wholeness.
Cyndi Brannen, PhD, is the executive director and lead instructor. You can learn more about Dr. Cyndi here.
The Covina Institute is committed to providing a safe and supportive community for seekers of a more meaningful life.
- All your personal data remains completely private.
- We are dedicated to creating an environment that elevates those traditionally othered by mainstream society.
- Read more about our ethics HERE.